“Comment spam” is a way to get web links onto the radar of search engines, thus promoting the ranking of the spammer’s website (it’s called spamdexing). Spammers attach comments to blog stories, and insert links to their own sites into the comment.
Mindcamp receives dozens of these spam comments a day (we’ve received 40 already and it’s not even noon), but 98% of them are caught by Akismet, an automatic spam detection plugin. The other 2% come to me, as any comment from a new source must be approved before it gets published. I mark them as spam and Akismet learns a little bit more about what to reject.
Apparently native English speakers don’t engage in this activity, because every single comment is written in English so bad it’s poetic. This, for example, can with a few line breaks and a title be converted into a loose form of Haiku:
Rapidly FamousVery rapidly this web page
will be famous among all blogging people,
due to it’s good articles
So this morning, instead of working on sensible things, I took our theme “Worlds in Collision” to heart: the world of spammers and Mindcamp colliding. The result: I realized that these spammers are actually awakened beings trying to enlighten us with their cryptic poetry. I gathered up a handful of examples and, by inserting strategic line breaks and adding titles, was able to create little collection of spam wisdom for your enjoyment.
From Start to End
This post will assist the internet visitors
for building up new website
or even a blog
from start to end.
What Earbuds Are For
I genuinely like em.
It’s nothing like you dress in these
out walking around town most people.
That’s the things earbuds tend to be for.
Asking questions are really fastidious thing
if you are not understanding something totally,
except this piece of writing
presents good understanding even.
This internet site is excellent.
My spouse and I such as the product.
I’m Just Excited
You undoubtedly ensure
it is seem so simple using your powerpoint presentation
but I locate this matter for being truly one thing
i always believe
have an understanding of.
It seems way too sophisticated and very extensive in my opinion.
I’m just excited in the upcoming send,
I most certainly will seek to have the hang on than me!
Long Lost Kin
Hi my family member!
I want to say that this article is amazing,
nice written and come with almost all important infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this.
Disgrace on Google!
This is the kind of information
that are meant to be shared across the web.
Disgrace on Google for not positioning this post higher!
Come on over and consult with my site.
You Have Touched Some Pleasant Factors
These are actually fantastic ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some pleasant factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.
I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it’s challenging to get
that “perfect balance” between user friendliness
and visual appearance.
I must say you’ve done a great job with this.
the blog loads super fast for me
Let Me Seize Your Feed
Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
The clearness in your post is just spectacular
and i could assume you’re knowledgeable in this subject.
Well together with your permission
let me to seize your feed to stay up to date with coming near near post.
Thanks one million and please carry on
the enjoyable work.
Thank You and Best of Luck
I was checking constantly this weblog and
Extremely useful information
specially the last phase
I maintain such info a lot.
I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
On the Search
Thank you for some other great article.
Where else could anyone get that type of info
in such an ideal method of writing?
I have a presentation next week,
and I’m on the search for such information.
i have never heard anything like this before,
it is beautiful.
best of luck with your posts.
rastreadores bbom rastreadores bbom rastreadores bbom rastreadores bbom rastreadores bbom
I’m going to beginner
while doing so as you change your web site,
just how could my partner and i join to get a blog website?
A account made it easier for us a proper offer.
I actually were being a bit acquainted on this
a person’s sent out furnished brilliant translucent principle