Good news! We have an anonymous donor…
…who’s willing to match the first $1,000 of donations that come in between now and August 1. So every dollar you give to the Bursary Fund will be worth $2 (unless you give a US$ in which case it will be worth $2.60)!
This year we need the Bursary Fund more than ever. Mindcamp has expanded from 4 to 5 days, and this year too the YMCA raised their fees. This means that, for Canadian registrants, the fee went up about 25% (Americans were luckier).
Meanwhile, we continue to reach out to people whom we know will be an asset to Mindcamp for all, but who may have little disposable income. The Bursary Fund helps us increase our social and economic diversity, and an increase in diversity is an increase in value for everyone.
As of this moment, we’ve raised just 66% of our goal of $3,000 for the Bursary Fund this year. Please consider improving that percentage. Even $25 will help. And even if you have given, consider giving a little more.
This button below lets you donate to the Bursary Fund via Paypal:
Here are some other options for giving:
- Donate via Amilia, our registration partner (you’ll need to sign in and give your credit card information)
- Call 647-999-8966 to donate by phone with a credit card
- Send an Interac e-transfer to email@example.com
And like every good fundraiser we have gift incentives! Here’s what you get for each donation level:
- $1 to $49 – Less guilt
- $50 to $199 – A warm fuzzy feeling
- $200 to $499 – A free hug from a certain Fairy
- $500-$999 – The honour of a footrace with the CPSI Distinguished Leader of 2016
- $1,000 and up – Get Out of Jail Free card