Got wheels? Fasten your seatbelt, because you are going to be racing to volunteer your taxi skills for Mindcamp! Here’s why:
- Good karma. Your generosity will earn you so much of it, you will be reborn in a higher state.
- It’s an adventure. No doubt your mom warned you that it’s dangerous to pick up strangers… and Mindcampers are pretty strange. So be brave!
- It’s funny. If you pool your stock of jokes, you may become the two (or three, or four) wittiest persons at Mindcamp.
- Why wait to arrive? Mindcamp can start as soon as you pick up your first passenger.
- It promotes equilibrium. Your car will be better balanced with someone in the passenger seat.
- It’s cheaper. Cost of gas from Toronto to Mindcamp is approximately $25 each way; your rider can share that cost.
- You’ll make a new friend.
And the #1 reason…