Gina Paigen lives in Buffalo, NY, USA and is presenting:
Gina Paigen, PCC, CPCC, CNTC, Founder of ThirdWay Leadership LLC, is a professional coach and leadership development consultant; passionate about guiding individuals and organizations to higher levels of creativity and a deeper sense of purpose. She brings years of diverse experience as coach, facilitator, entrepreneur, writer, and artist.
Gina identifies her life purpose as evolving human consciousness and her work is focused on creating social and organizational cultures that champion both the value of the self-actualized individual, and the power and potential that comes through collaboration and service. Gina’s client list includes UNICEF, World Bank, MIT/Sloan, The Jackson Lab, and Plato’s Closet.
Gina holds three professional coaching certifications, including one in neuroscience and coaching; she is a graduate of CTI’s Leadership and Leadership Way programs, and a certified practitioner of The Leadership Circle Profile™. Gina was a recent presenter at TEDxBuffaloWomen and she has been published in The Huffington Post.
In the past, Gina has presented:
- Third Way Leadership: Harnessing mindfulness and intention (2016)
- Neuro-Brain Bootcamp: 4 Neuroscience Keys to a Creative Brain (2015)
- The Power of Paradox: Awakening from the Dream of Certainty and Embracing the Gifts of Light and Shadow (2015)
- The Spaghetti Challenge: Exploring innovation, collaboration and rapid prototyping (2015)
- The Power of Perspective: Change your seat and change your world (2014)
- Letting Go/Letting Come: The latest (oldest) creativity tools (2013)