Ginny Santos lives in Toronto, ON, Canada and is presenting:
Ginny Santos uses her expertise in Creative Problem Solving to facilitate productive collaborations and design online and in-person trainings. Ginny is also a member of the Faculty at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is especially passionate about providing the tools and skill-development necessary to support a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Ginny has a B.A. in Political Science and Peace & Conflict Studies, and a Master’s of Science in Creative Leadership and Innovation. She is certified in Creative Problem Solving (CPS), STORMZ, Productive Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Image Streaming and FourSight.
Ginny is originally from Spain, and has been based in Canada since 1995. She is a creativity enthusiast, a dancer, a mother, a soccer coach, an ongoing learner, an engaging trainer, effective facilitator and a creative planner.
In the past, Ginny has presented:
- Hello 2046 Me: A coffee date with your future self (2016)
- Connected Nature: Can biomimicry and digital tech find happiness together? (2016)
- Make it Fit: Dream Alterations and Tailoring (2015)
- No Lights No Lycra: It’s time to dance! (2015)
- Playing for High Stakes: What competition can teach us about collaboration (2014)
- Playing for High Stakes: What competition can teach us about collaboration (2013)
- Resisting Simplicity: From opposites to creative insights (2012)