Laura Switalski lives in Buffalo, NY, USA and is presenting:
Laura is a partner of Darwin Associates, a consulting firm in Buffalo, New York, specializing in organizational development and creativity training and facilitation. She works with organizations across North America, Central America and Europe to enhance teamwork and leadership, facilitate creativity and innovation, and help manage change and transition.
Laura is Program Director at CCC (Centro de Certificación en Creatividad), an organization devoted to the dissemination of creativity and the development of creative leadership and facilitation skills in Spanish speaking countries.
Laura holds a Master of Science degree in Creativity and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State, where she is now adjunct faculty teaching a course at the Master program level. She is President of CREA Italia, the non-for-profit foundation that promotes CREA Conference. Laura has coauthored the book Creativity Rising. Creative Thinking and Creative Problem Solving in the 21st Century, published by ICSC Press in April 2012.
In the past, Laura has presented:
- Creative Leadership: Vision, alignment, and execution (2016)
- Intentional Change: Focusing attention on your Ideal Self (2015)
- Direct Your Attention: How leaders can learn to focus on the right thing (2014)
- Values @ Work (2013)
- Maiden, Matron, Crone (2012)
- Climate Change: Creating a positive environment for innovation (2012)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2010)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2009)
- Real-Time Innovation: The Bridge Between Learning & Doing (2009)
- Creating a Coaching Culture to Support Innovation (2008)
- Facilitating Creativity in a Cross-Cultural Environment (2008)