Focus on: Jay Aquilanti
Orange County, CA
Jay Aquilanti, a dual US-Canadian California-based practitioner in creative problem solving (wow – take a breath!), works as an Innovation Catalyst for Disney Parks working on creative challenges and problem solving for the US Theme Park destinations, Disneyland and Walt Disney World, as well as its International sites in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Paris and Tokyo.
In addition to his 20+-year tenure with Disney, he actively takes part in the creativity community. As a veteran and past presenter of MindCamp, CPSI leader and even a red jacket of CREA – yes! a favorite role, he also currently serves as a board member of the Creative Education Foundation (C.E.F.), the non-profit organization supporting CPSI.
While he calls Toronto his hometown, he’s also lived in Vancouver, and since 2002, Southern California along with his three daughters.
Attending MindCamp for the first time was such a transformative experience, it REMAINS his all-time favorite gathering of a creative community!
Jay Aquilanti has presented:
- Mental Time Travel: Tap into your past creative genius to fuel future potential (2016)
- Business Chemotherapy (2013)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer’s approach to disruptive thinking (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- The Shark Tank: A Disney Imagineer’s Approach to Disruptive Thinking (2011)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.