Focus on: Laura Barbero Switalski
Buffalo, NY, USA
Laura is co-founder of the Center for Certification in Creativity (CCC), an organization devoted to the dissemination of creativity and the development of creative leadership and facilitation skills, in partnership with the International Center for Studies in Creativity, where she serves as faculty and program director.
Laura is a partner of Darwin Associates, a consulting firm in Buffalo, New York, specializing in organizational growth, creativity and change leadership. She works with organizations across North America, Central America, and Europe to facilitate creativity and innovation, help manage change and transition, and enhance teamwork and leadership. Born and raised in Italy, Laura lives in the United States, in Buffalo, NY, and has an extensive experience in working internationally and facilitating cross-cultural teams.
Laura holds a Master of Science degree in Creativity and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State, where she is now adjunct faculty teaching a course at the Master program level. She a founding member and organizer of CREA Conference. Laura has coauthored the book Creativity Rising: Creative Thinking and Creative Problem Solving in the 21st Century, published by ICSC Press in April 2012.
Laura Barbero Switalski has presented:
- Moving Toward or Away: Leveraging emotions to boost creativity, collaboration and influence (2017)
- Creative Leadership: Vision, alignment, and execution (2016)
- Intentional Change: Focusing attention on your Ideal Self (2015)
- Direct Your Attention: How leaders can learn to focus on the right thing (2014)
- Values @ Work (2013)
- Maiden, Matron, Crone (2012)
- Climate Change: Creating a positive environment for innovation (2012)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2010)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2009)
- Real-Time Innovation: The Bridge Between Learning & Doing (2009)
- Creating a Coaching Culture to Support Innovation (2008)
- Facilitating Creativity in a Cross-Cultural Environment (2008)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.