Focus on: Nicole Dobinson
Toronto, ON, Canada
With a background in International Relations, Nicole has worked at home and abroad as a capacity builder, strategic planner and adviser for government, new business and the UN.
A dancer at heart, she combines her love of tango and salsa with all the Latin world has taught her about creativity, expression and passion. Weaving into this, studies in Eastern healing methods and Shamanism, she works with groups and individuals to achieve new and eye opening ways forward.
She’s a member of the Centre for Social Innovation in Toronto and also recently completed a documentary on the power of salsa to create community and build Toronto into the city of the future.
Nicole Dobinson has presented:
- U Lead: Tango as a creative leadership tool (2016)
- Of Law Dogs and Leaders: An alternative decision-making process for the ages (2016)
- Awakening The Dreamer: Using indigenous wisdom and tools to awaken the dreamer within (2015)
- Tango: The creative art of dance (2015)
- Social Enterprise Structure: Choosing the Ideal Legal Framework for Your Dream Business (2015)
- Social Enterprise Structure: Choosing the right business model (2014)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.