Focus on: Tony Esteves
Tony Esteves is an Inspirational Facilitator who takes audiences through energetic, entertaining and interactive learning experiences. Creativity and innovation are a significant part of Tony’s offerings. As a keynote speaker, Tony uses his passion of juggling to visually tie the story together.
Having lived and worked in over 30 countries in a variety of unique jobs, including managing logistics for the US military in Uzbekistan, teaching in Japan, and corporate sales in Ukraine, Tony brings his international experience and anecdotes to the learning arena.
Tony has worked with the South African Sevens rugby team in Pretoria, South Africa as a direct result from his first presentation at Mindcamp.
Audiences from Tony’s presentations leave entertained, educated, inspired and empowered.
Tony Esteves has presented:
- 30 Day Challenges: Pushing Yourself Towards Your Dreams (2015)
- Come Juggle with Us! (2015)
- Smartphone iMovie Dreams: An introduction to video editing using iMovie on iOS (2015)
- Strengthen Your Spin: Leadership lessons from ping-pong (2014)
- Lead from Within: Serving up collaboration (2013)
- Juggle Your Focus: Improve your focus by learning to juggle (2012)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.