Focus on: Allie Middleton
Allie Middleton is a transformational mind-body oriented coach/consultant who creatively integrates physical, emotional, mental and spiritual practices to yield sustainable individual, team and organizational results. A committed practitioner and change agent, Allie is inspired by contemplative inquiry and the wisdom traditions. You can find her teaching embodied leadership and facilitating Theory U & Presencing practices in diverse settings to encourage greater awareness of our habits of living, learning, working and loving.
With over 35 years of leadership experience, including Wall Street corporate legal services, and several award winning not-for profit and government leadership projects, Allie champions practices and programs to improve individual and team performance that produce positive organizational and societal outcomes.
She is a licensed therapist, certified NLP Master Coach and long-term professional yoga and meditation educator. Allie loves to listen & write poetry; she is an avid explorer of the wilderness within us and without us.
Allie Middleton has presented:
- Morning Yoga: Wake Up Dreaming (2015)
- Afternoon Yoga: Restore Yourself (2015)
- Campfire Dreaming: Listening together (2015)
- Staying Awake: Somatic practices to co-create our collective future (2015)
- Yoga & Meditation: Morning practice (2013)
- SOAR: How to Sustain Outstanding & Articulate Resonance, as worlds collide, inside & out (2013)
- Morning Yoga & Meditation (2012)
- Salon by the Campfire: Rediscovering the lost art of creative conversation (2012)
- LIFT: Inspiring yourself and others (2012)
- Integrative Leadership: How Theory U Changes Everything You Thought You Knew About Leadership (2011)
- Salon by the Campfire: Rediscovering the Lost Art of Creative Conversation (2011)
- Yoga and Meditation (2011)
- Creativity In-the-Box: Innovating through Real Constraints (2011)
- Integrative Leadership Practices (2010)
- Yoga and Meditation (2010)
- Chance Café (2010)
- Change as Critical Incident (2006)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.