Focus on: Megan Mitchell
Megan is a consultant, speaker, author and educator. She is an Innovation Catalyst and Leadership Consultant for Megan Mitchell Consulting, a Partner at Fully Alive at Work, and he Program Director for Schulich’s Centre of Excellence in Innovation.
Megan believes in soaking up every opportunity to grow. She spent nearly 20 years in Innovation, Leadership, Marketing and Sales, including 10 inspiring years at Mindcamp. Megan believes we are all creative; her passion is to help people discover their unique gifts and ways of contributing for greater business success and personal fulfillment.
When not traveling, Megan loves hosting salons, walking around her neighbourhood, getting her hands dirty in the garden or creating in stained glass.
Megan Mitchell has presented:
- Imaginarium: What IF (2015)
- Outrageous Travel Odyssey: Creating amazingly outlandish and supremely original travel adventures (2015)
- Turning of the Wheel (2013)
- Hum Strum Ukulele: If everyone played the ukulele, the world would be a better place (2013)
- Creativity X-Press: Key principles, process & tools (2012)
- Creativity X-Press: Key Principles, Process & Tools (2011)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.