Focus on: Kristen Peterson
Buffalo, NY, USA
Kristen is a creativity and innovation facilitator, trainer, coach and catalyst. She works with organizations in North America, providing innovation workshops, training and facilitation to help companies create and develop new products, new processes and new strategies.
She is the Director of the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI), a founding partner of kpCatalyst, on the Board of Directors of Facilitators Without Borders, a founder of Mindcamp, and has a MSc in Creativity and Change Leadership from the International Center for Studies in Creativity (ICSC) at SUNY Buffalo State.
Kristen Peterson has presented:
- Shower Thinking: The art, science and process of incubation (2016)
- Trading Tools: Everybody knows something (2015)
- Rapid Protocept (2013)
- Creativity X-Press: Key principles, process & tools (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- Creativity X-Press: Key Principles, Process & Tools (2011)
- 3½ Tools to Help You Think Better (2010)
- Navigating the Maze: A Unique “On-Your-Feet” Creativity, Team, and Leadership Experience (2009)
- Rapid Protocepting (2008)
- The Art of Deferring Judgment (2008)
- Breakthrough Thinking with FourSight (2007)
- It’s Not What You Know, But How You Think (2006)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.