Focus on: Jim Ridge
Ancaster, ON, Canada
Jim is a Lean Manufacturing consultant with over 35 years of field experience. As part of the Paris-Milan based consulting firm Solving Efeso he advises and trains clients across North America on the installation of World Class Organizational Manufacturing with a special focus on Change Awareness and Change Leadership for Lean Manufacturing.
He is also an accomplished illustrator with strong conceptual skills, which he uses to facilitate problem solving and ideation sessions. Some of his works have included the creation of the illustrations for Tim Hurson’s best selling business book Think Better and Ken Wall’s children’s book series called The Thribletts.
His own adult children’s book called Lenard the Line was featured in his TEDx Sarasota talk in 2013 Florida.
Some recent corporate clients for illustration and graphic recording work have included Rich Food Products, Lorillard, Deloitte, Suncor and the Ontario Centre for Excellence.
Jim Ridge has presented:
- Make It Real: Making visual thinking and story telling a magical sensory experience (2016)
- Kamishibai… The Lost Art of Picture Telling (2015)
- Everyday Curiosity (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision Academy: Animating your intelligence everyday (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision: The art of creating a visual story (2013)
- Everyday Curiosity: The magic of pulling things apart (2013)
- Just Build It! The power of rapid visual prototyping (2012)
- The Big Picture: The Art of Constructive Perception (2011)
- Eye See the Future… with Graphic Thinking (2010)
- Graphic Thinking Launch Pad (2009)
- Way Finding for Graphic Thinkers (2009)
- Graphic Thinking Boot Camp (2008)
- Mindmapping… The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2007)
- Mindmapping… The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2005)
- Mindmapping… innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2003)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.