Focus on: William Sturner
East Amherst, NY
William Sturner, Ph.D., a psycho-therapist (Gestalt and Jungian) who loves to dance, hike/swim, classical music, the symmetry of trees and flowers, the counsel of the mystics and C.G. Jung, and dunking buttered bagels in robust coffee.
A former full Prof and VP, author of 13 books, and creator of psycho-spiritual workshops featuring music, crafts & movement.
William Sturner has presented:
- Life-Symbols: Celebrating our gifts, contributions, and common core (2014)
- Mystic in the Marketplace: For both newcomers and returnees (2013)
- Mystic in the Marketplace (2012)
- Full Circle: A Bio-Reflective-Dance on Life’s Meaning and Mission (2011)
- It’s Me… It’s Now… It’s My Choice: The Glories of Eccentricity, Nowness and Assuming Responsibility (2010)
- Reclaim Your Destiny and Character: What Kind of Life Are You Creating? (2009)
- Innovation Theatre: Achieving Mastery In the Wild and Wonderful World of Innovative Change (2008)
- Living in the NOW: Shedding False Identities and Embracing Your Creative Self (2008)
- Innovation Theatre (2004)
- Traveling with the Angels (2004)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.