Focus on: Tim Switalski
Tim is the Director of Leadership Development at SUNY Buffalo State where he is responsible for providing ongoing learning and development opportunities for professional staff and faculty of the college related to their leadership effectiveness.
Tim is also founder and president of Darwin Associates where he provides training, facilitation, coaching and consulting services to international clients focusing on the areas of Emotional Intelligence, Change Leadership, Creativity and Innovation. He holds a Master of Science degree in Creativity and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity and serves as an adjunct faculty and guest lecturer.
Tim is one of the co-founders of CREA Conference and currently serves as the program coordinator. He also regularly serves as a workshop facilitator at MindCamp and at CPSI.
Tim Switalski has presented:
- Creative Leadership: Vision, alignment, and execution (2016)
- Campfire Singing: Fire and Song (2015)
- Intentional Change: Focusing attention on your Ideal Self (2015)
- Direct Your Attention: How leaders can learn to focus on the right thing (2014)
- Values @ Work (2013)
- Climate Change: Creating a positive environment for innovation (2012)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2010)
- Developing Symphony: Helping Leaders See the Forest and the Trees (2009)
- Real-Time Innovation: The Bridge Between Learning & Doing (2009)
- Facilitating Creativity in a Cross-Cultural Environment (2008)
- Creating a Coaching Culture to Support Innovation (2008)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.