Focus on: Win Wenger Ph.D.
Win has authored or co-authored, and published more than 50 books. Researcher, inventor, trainer and educator, he founded and heads the non-profit education and research firm Project Renaissance. He has created and developed more than a hundred specific methods and techniques for CPS and for accelerated/enhanced learning some of which are now in wide practice.
One such technique, ImageStreaming, has now appeared in several of the great books of Dr. Sidney J. Parnes, co-creator of the main, Osborn-Parnes system of CPS, as well as in the books and provisions of a good many other programs and method systems which have found it too useful not to pursue.
Win Wenger has presented:
- ImageStreaming: Work directly with the most intelligent part of your brain (2015)
- Win U: Tools to Draw Out the Answers Within (2015)
- Imagestreaming (2014)
- Win U (2014)
- Win U: Tools to draw out the answers within (2013)
- Imagestreaming: Work directly with the most intelligent part of your brain (2013)
- ImageStreaming: How to get what’s in the back of your mind onto the tip of your tongue (2012)
- Future Perfect: How to Experience the Future Before You Get There (2011)
- ImageStreaming For Newbies And Near-Geniuses (2011)
- Beyond SCAMPER: Use Profound Perspective-Shifts for Creative Problem-Solving (2010)
- How to Quadruple How Fast You Learn! (2010)
- Clinic in ImageStreaming (2009)
- In 90 Minutes YOU Can Be Composing Good Music (2009)
- Incentives As A Problem-Solving Method, And As A Preferred Instrument of Corporate And Public Policy (2009)
- The Overarching Architecture of the Universe and of Us Within It (2009)
- The Epistemology Romp: A most remarkable problem-solving method (2008)
- Ways to Find Consensus (2008)
- Win U: Tools to draw out the answers within ()
- Wintro: Introduction to Win U ()
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.