Clare Dus lives in Chatham, NJ, USA and is presenting:
At Sensory Spectrum, Inc. Clare listens to the clients, asks questions and then designs innovative methodologies to meet their needs.
She has tasted, smelled, felt, and looked at a wide range of products including foods and beverages, personal care products, paper products, fabrics, and pharmaceuticals. She believes that the data holds the story. Using a variety of techniques, both statistical and exploratory, she will uncover the sensory story.
Clare has a BSc in Food Science from Rutgers University, NJ, and is a leader for the Creative Problem Solving Institute.
In the past, Clare has presented:
- Shower Thinking: The art, science and process of incubation (2016)
- Rapid Protocept (2013)
- Sensate Training (2012)
- Polarity Management: The Power of Paradox in Creativity (2009)
- The Polarities of Creativity (2009)
- Rapid Protocepting (2008)
- Rapid Product Invention (2007)
- Smell, Taste, Feel, Hear and Touch your way to a new product (2004)