Kristen Peterson lives in Buffalo, NY, USA and is presenting:
Kristen Peterson is a Partner with New & Improved, LLC. She brings a big dose of passion, energy, and infectious can-do mentality to her work as an Innovation Catalyst as well as 20 years of hands-on experience for global clients.
She is the former Director of the Creative Problem Solving Institute, a Founder of Mindcamp and holds an MSc in Creativity and Change Leadership from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
A camp director by nature and nurture, you’ll often see her at Mindcamp with a clip board in hand.
In the past, Kristen has presented:
- Creative Process Foot Camp: 12 simple steps to thinking better (2017)
- Shower Thinking: The art, science and process of incubation (2016)
- Trading Tools: Everybody knows something (2015)
- Rapid Protocept (2013)
- Creativity X-Press: Key principles, process & tools (2012)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- Creativity X-Press: Key Principles, Process & Tools (2011)
- 3½ Tools to Help You Think Better (2010)
- Navigating the Maze: A Unique “On-Your-Feet” Creativity, Team, and Leadership Experience (2009)
- Rapid Protocepting (2008)
- The Art of Deferring Judgment (2008)
- Breakthrough Thinking with FourSight (2007)
- It’s Not What You Know, But How You Think (2006)