If you can pay up front by credit card without bothering us, you don’t need to use Corporate Registration, just register as an individual. If paid by another method and/or paid after Mindcamp, the fees below apply. Presenter discounts do not apply to corporate registrations.
|Corporate Registrations (shared or single)||$1,360 per person|
Benefits of Attending
- Receive brief training in a range of productive thinking / deliberate creativity / problem-solving tools, techniques, and frameworks
- Many sessions offer repeatable techniques that attendees can bring back and share with colleagues at work
- Many sessions invite attendees can work with their own real-life challenges and opportunities while learning new techniques
- Immersion in intensive learning in a stimulating and supportive environment
- Meet like-minded, intelligent, curious, and experienced people from all walks of life, creating connections that will be the basis for a lifetime of continued learning and exploration
- Get lots of great ideas for future development in one’s field of work
- Meet some of the top creativity thinkers in the world: top people from France, South Africa, Italy, the UK, and the US, for example
Hours of Training
Up to 30 hours of direct training available
Techniques Frequently Represented
Programming varies from year to year, but there are often courses in the following techniques, among others. Check the website for this year’s programming details.
- ThinkX Productive Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
- Kirton Adaption-Innovation (KAI)
- Polarity Management™
You are about to travel to the Mindcamp store, run by Amilia, a Montreal-based company that provides web-based customer relations and event management software. When you register, you will be prompted to create an account (username and password) with Amilia so that you can safely give them your information (including payment information).