*Honing the POWER of your imagination
For adults • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 30
Thursday 10:45am • Centennial 15
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Children are more imaginative than adults – Right? – NOT TRUE!! In this session you will investigate the power of your imagination as it applies to creating the world you live in.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- A better understanding of what imagination is.
- How your mental models of yourself and the world you live in affect your use of imagination.
- How to strengthen your imagination.
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
During Bill’s career as a research scientist, project manager, Chief Scientist, Research and Development Manager, Educator and presenter he identified a need for creativity and innovation skills both in business and with individuals. He has worked for the past 20 years developing the processes needed to assist individuals and business with creativity and innovation.
Bill is a mentor and coach for business and creativity/innovation for Ideas Inc., Edwards School of Business and Leadership Saskatoon. He is also a consulting partner with ThinkX Intellectual Capital.
Bill is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Thursday 10:45am sessions:
- Art of Appreciation Seven secrets of the lost art (Steven Shama)
- Building Creative Tension Honoring the ”space between“ where you are and where you want to go (Karen Lynch)
- Connected Nature Can biomimicry and digital tech find happiness together? (Ginny Santos, Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Creative Leadership Vision, alignment, and execution (Tim Switalski, Laura Switalski)
- Going Wireless Experimenting with wireless connections (Guilherme Sarkis)
- Mental Time Travel Tap into your past creative genius to fuel future potential (Jay Aquilanti)
- Space-Making Imaginatively creating space in your images (Mary Ellyn Vicksta)
- (What If)* *Honing the POWER of your imagination (Bill Brooks)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?