Boost Your Bliss!
Radically reliable self-confidence
For adults • 2 x 90 minutes
Friday 10:45am • Daniel Centre
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
The health of your self-perception matters. It’s actually the only thing you have total control over. Your thoughts either fill up your treasure trove of self-confidence or trip you towards the black hole of self-doubt.
Aging memory makes it harder to recall previous success when facing a life challenge, computer glitch or Ikea instructions. Anxious and overwhelmed you face a situation that needs something*, wondering: “Can I do this? Figure it out? Transform this mess?”
YES YOU CAN! This profoundly practical, impact driven, super cool process is dedicated to crafting unshakable belief in your self.^
How? With expert guidance remember the YES in yesterday and integrate it to fuel your NOW:
- Gather proof of achievements with targeted blasts from the past.**
- Illustrate your success into an in-your-face, indisputable, physical body of evidence.
- Assemble to create your irrefutable OH YES I CAN! BOOK.***
- Review as necessary for a guaranteed, at a glance, self-confidence extravaganza.
*courage, humour, genius, vodka…
**You choose which areas need a swig of confidence
***Please bring a worthy binder/album to fill with nothing but the truth. (you can still come if you forget)
^ Lovingly designed to remind individuals, couples & families: “YES, I(we) have what it takes to navigate through those pesky waters of life!”
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Daily blissful stroll down success memory lane (success in any size or shape)
- A radically reliable self-confidence boosting BOOK you can add to indefinitely
- Flowing, expanding, delicious self-esteem, self-compassion & self LOVE LOVE LOVE
Toronto, ON, Canada
Laila Ghattas is a Happiness Specialist who has helped thousands of individuals & couples to find their own answers. Laila expertly weaves creativity, energy work, intuition and psychotherapy into self-discovery programs that deliver profound personal growth. Laila’s richly textured vocation as an artist, writer, Gestalt therapist, Reiki practitioner, group facilitator, public speaker and fabric/clothing designer deeply satisfies her path to serve.
Recognizing the chronic state of insecurity many endure, Laila designs inspiring self-confidence solution programs for individuals and couples.
Responding to the epidemic of body image issues, she recently launched her esteem nurturing brand: Laila Goddess Comfortwear — flattering styles for all body types created in Bali from her signature, hand-printed fabrics.
Each winter Laila is Bali bound and blessed with the spiritual tapestry of Balinese Hinduism. The wisdom and insight gleaned from ancient mystical traditions beats at the heart of all she creates and shares. Between journeys Laila can be found in Toronto where she offers ongoing private sessions, workshops and fashion showroom events.
Laila is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Friday 10:45am sessions:
- Boost Your Bliss! Radically reliable self-confidence (Laila Ghattas)
- Bounce! Resiliency and the space between impact and renewal (Greg Zlevor)
- From Story to Stage Bridging the space between you and your audience (Michel Neray)
- Gamification When the game becomes serious (Sylvain Rouillard, Guillemette Goglio)
- Graphic Recording Bootcamp Practice, play and draw together! Polish your visual vocabulary! (Tanya Gerber)
- Navigating Cultural Differences The key to creating diverse and inclusive environments (Hamlin Grange)
- Stepping into Coherence Aligning creativity and purpose (Francois Coetzee)
- Third Way Leadership Harnessing mindfulness and intention (Gina Paigen)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?