Multiply your ability to solve problems
For adults • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 12
Saturday 10:45am • Centennial 13
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Experience a creative moment organized around group questioning and listening. Answer collaboratively and creatively of governance, strategy performance and even technical issues. In a difficult climate of possible distrust or lack of cooperation make sure everyone has a chance to contribute Look for consensus, more clarification, more reactions and more ideation. Let’s use “Collaborative Listening” to generate team-built answers.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Experiment with an approach of guided collaborative listening
- Learn and adopt these simple techniques of listening and expressing creativity
- Be able to do it yourself
Ian is responsible for Innovation Culture Development at BNP Paribas, a French global banking group.
He started his career as a management consultant for 10 years, mainly at Bossard Consultants. In 2001, he created and then managed the Innovation Department of Bouygues Telecom (France). During this period, Ian joined CreaFrance and began to attend CreaConference.
Between 2006 and 2012, Ian set up holistic and systemic Innovation Management at BNP Paribas together with Knowledge Management based on communities and platforms. After that he became program leader of internal digital transformation of the International Retail Banking Division, before coming back to Innovation Management six months ago.
His main motivation is to connect people and innovation, technology and human performance.
Ian holds a BA in International Economics from West-Paris University, completed by training in creativity and personal development. Inspired by his Norwegian background and French culture, he shares his passion for human growth with his psychotherapist wife, and explores children’s creativity with his four kids.
This is Ian’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
I have worked for 15 years with the BNP Paribas, a multinational bank based in France, in different positions: as Small & Medium Business Manager, as Key Account Manager, as Training Project Manager and now as manager of a team of 12 people in charge of Learning and Development for International Retain Banking.
My team’s objective is to support all employees throughout their careers in developing their skills and competencies. We offer blended learning solutions that integrate digital learning, innovative programs, and social learning.
I am also married, we have three wonderful children, and I’m fond of travel and soccer.
All Saturday 10:45am sessions:
- Chakras and Creativity Aligning your energetic centers and your creative self (Zachary Towne-Smith, Jessi Luna)
- Collaborative Listening Multiply your ability to solve problems (Ian Poinsenet, Emad Jelouali)
- Failure Wake It’s a wake, wear mourning! (Janeen Halliwell, Jennifer Keilty-Friesen)
- Family Dreaming Get to know your family through their dreams (Nathalie Doré, Michel Delage)
- Hello 2046 Me A coffee date with your future self (Ginny Santos)
- Innovating the NGO Creative thinking for large social purposes (Yoel Kluk)
- (IoT)* Understanding the Internet of Things (James McAnanama)
- Of Law Dogs and Leaders An alternative decision-making process for the ages (Nicole Dobinson)
- What Hill? Beyond the bucket list (Stanley Young)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?