Graphic Recording Bootcamp
Practice, play and draw together! Polish your visual vocabulary!
For adults (teens welcome) • 2 x 90 minutes
Friday 10:45am • Centennial 15
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Participants in this session will develop their graphic skills and visual vocabulary! Teachers, facilitators and leaders of all kinds will benefit from having visual icons ready for your next flip chart, note-taking or teaching moment!
This highly interactive session will give people concrete skills in graphic recording from a seasoned practitioner (and IFVP trainer!) Come play with markers! Bring your camera to take pics of your favourite icons and images for future reference!
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- build your visual vocabulary (icons & images)
- learn tips and tricks on engaging your audience with accessible fast visuals
- release your inner critic, you CAN draw like a pro!
Toronto, ON, Canada
Tanya Gerber is Toronto-based Visual Practitioner — Graphic Facilitator, Graphic Recorder and Consultant — who passionately works with not-for-profit, academic, and corporate sectors.
Utilizing a number of facilitation techniques she focuses on grounding group processes in participatory and engaging methods. She utilizes graphics and creativity to help community organizations, groups and individuals vision, acheive and succeed. Her work engages leaders and a wide range of stakeholders in shaping their future with innovation and creativity.
Tanya is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Friday 10:45am sessions:
- Boost Your Bliss! Radically reliable self-confidence (Laila Ghattas)
- Bounce! Resiliency and the space between impact and renewal (Greg Zlevor)
- From Story to Stage Bridging the space between you and your audience (Michel Neray)
- Gamification When the game becomes serious (Sylvain Rouillard, Guillemette Goglio)
- Graphic Recording Bootcamp Practice, play and draw together! Polish your visual vocabulary! (Tanya Gerber)
- Navigating Cultural Differences The key to creating diverse and inclusive environments (Hamlin Grange)
- Stepping into Coherence Aligning creativity and purpose (Francois Coetzee)
- Third Way Leadership Harnessing mindfulness and intention (Gina Paigen)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?