Hello 2046 Me
A coffee date with your future self
For adults (teens welcome) • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 20
Saturday 10:45am • Lodge Lounge
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Are you prepared to meet your 2046-self (dead or alive)? If so, join us in a fascinating experience of deep and playful reflection. Bring your fears and/or enthusiasm and expect to apply three forms of imagination while you create an authentic “Future Pull.”
This session was inspired by the work of Tim Hurson, Paul Torrance, Richard Moss, 18 months of experiences in online dating and McKinnon’s research on Creative Personality Traits; and combined with the principles of positive psychology, mindfulness, and productive thinking.
Important Note: All session participants must bring a smart phone or voice recording device and meet Ginny at the photo booth for a personal one minute photo shoot before the session – exact time and location to be announced at breakfast on Thursday morning.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Understand and apply three types of imagination
- Notice and categorize the wonderings of your mind
- Know the difference between a Future Pull and a vision
Toronto, ON, Canada
Ginny Santos uses her expertise in Creative Problem Solving to facilitate productive collaborations and design online and in-person trainings. Ginny is also a member of the Faculty at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is especially passionate about providing the tools and skill-development necessary to support a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Ginny has a B.A. in Political Science and Peace & Conflict Studies, and a Master’s of Science in Creative Leadership and Innovation. She is certified in Creative Problem Solving (CPS), STORMZ, Productive Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Image Streaming and FourSight.
Ginny is originally from Spain, and has been based in Canada since 1995. She is a creativity enthusiast, a dancer, a mother, a soccer coach, an ongoing learner, an engaging trainer, effective facilitator and a creative planner.
Ginny is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Saturday 10:45am sessions:
- Chakras and Creativity Aligning your energetic centers and your creative self (Zachary Towne-Smith, Jessi Luna)
- Collaborative Listening Multiply your ability to solve problems (Ian Poinsenet, Emad Jelouali)
- Failure Wake It’s a wake, wear mourning! (Janeen Halliwell, Jennifer Keilty-Friesen)
- Family Dreaming Get to know your family through their dreams (Nathalie Doré, Michel Delage)
- Hello 2046 Me A coffee date with your future self (Ginny Santos)
- Innovating the NGO Creative thinking for large social purposes (Yoel Kluk)
- (IoT)* Understanding the Internet of Things (James McAnanama)
- Of Law Dogs and Leaders An alternative decision-making process for the ages (Nicole Dobinson)
- What Hill? Beyond the bucket list (Stanley Young)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?