How to get creative about about raising a creative generation
For adults • 90 minutes
Thursday 1:30pm • Court 5
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Parenting is the toughest job most of us ever have to handle. In this session we will tackle this challenge head on by using Parenting Tools and a model that has been designed and tested to help Raise Adults. These tools will leverage creativity to help reach parenting goals.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Tools that will help you define your parenting goals
- A blueprint for achieving parenting goals
- The core principles that are the foundations for parenting creatively
Buffalo, NY, USA
Hi! My name is Ismet and my friends call me Izzy. I am a Creativity Catalyst and while I focus on working with children and parents, I also work with businesses, local community, academics and even government organizations.
I like to think of myself as an ”Optimist“ because I think all things are possible. If I need something that doesn’t exist – I create it, if I need help – I ask for it and if I can provide help – I will give it with no strings attached.
I was recognized for my work as an Outstanding Graduate student by the President of Buffalo State College and for Student Excellence by the Chancellor of the SUNY system when I graduated with my Masters in Creativity. I recently spoke at a TEDx event and I travel all over the world to help people realize their creative potential.
Ismet is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Thursday 1:30pm sessions:
- Between the Beats The magic of rhythm lies in the space between (Mario Allende, Toto Berriel)
- Celebrating Complexity The connection between creativity and tolerating complexity (Katie Tagye, Dan Bigonesse)
- FOMO to JOMO Trust your creativity through fear, uncertainty, and loss (Karen BK Chan)
- Raising Adults How to get creative about about raising a creative generation (Ismet Mamnoon)
- The Possible Dream Sequence 1 – Garden of Totems (Clara Kluk, Sylvain Rouillard)
- Tracking Wonder The surprising path to Beginner’s Mind (Jeffrey Davis)
- U Lead Tango as a creative leadership tool (Manuel Soto, Nicole Dobinson)
- Undoing the Splits Exploring the spaces between inner and outer life (Alina Isaac)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?