Stepping into Coherence
Aligning creativity and purpose
For adults • 2 x 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 16
Friday 10:45am • Court 6
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Are you stuck in that space between what you have to do and what you want to do?
Have you ever been in a situation where your head says one thing but your heart another?
Do you want to align your creative journey with your purpose of being?
Some of us dedicate ourselves to pursuing a journey of personal and creative growth. In work, in life and in our relationships, we search for the creative sparks which propel us down a road of creative discovery and meaning.
And somehow, while dedicating our attention and pursuits to this journey of becoming whole, we are distracted into decisions, events and tasks that leave us conflicted and side-tracks us; leaving regrets of what could be if we aim for our highest creative intentions.
A life worth living is a life of coherence. Coherence is that moment when heart, mind and gut-feel is aligned with our sense of purpose – a life of continuous flow. Finding that space in between doing and being that will connect who you are with what you do.
So, if you are interested in exploring an approach and the tools of coherence that will align your creative journey with your purpose of being, this session is the one for you!
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Aligning your purpose, identity and values
- Learning about your body intelligence – the head, the heart and the gut brain
- Achieving coherence and letting it guide your creative journey
Pretoria, South Africa
Francois Coetzee is a creative thinker and professional problem solver with a specific focus on creative thinking and innovation using technology solutions. He has spent the last 25 years exploring, understanding and clarifying unique customer opportunities and problems using creative thinking and creative problem solving approaches.
He is a Trainer of NLP and HNLP, a Master Practitioner of NLP, Master Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, NLP Coach, NBI Wholebrain Practitioner, an Enterprise Architect, and has the fervent hope that people everywhere think kindly of him.
He is the founder of Xpdian (Pty) Ltd, a company that specializes in the training, design and implementation of enterprise architecture frameworks.
Francois is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Friday 10:45am sessions:
- Boost Your Bliss! Radically reliable self-confidence (Laila Ghattas)
- Bounce! Resiliency and the space between impact and renewal (Greg Zlevor)
- From Story to Stage Bridging the space between you and your audience (Michel Neray)
- Gamification When the game becomes serious (Sylvain Rouillard, Guillemette Goglio)
- Graphic Recording Bootcamp Practice, play and draw together! Polish your visual vocabulary! (Tanya Gerber)
- Navigating Cultural Differences The key to creating diverse and inclusive environments (Hamlin Grange)
- Stepping into Coherence Aligning creativity and purpose (Francois Coetzee)
- Third Way Leadership Harnessing mindfulness and intention (Gina Paigen)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?