The Possible Dream
Sequence 1 – Garden of Totems
For adults • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 20
Thursday 1:30pm • Court 4
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
This is the first part of the sold-out double workshop from last year.
This workshop is an opportunity to identify and clarify the wishes and desires you have (and sometimes didn’t know you had!) in a specific area of your life, or for your life as a whole. If you are a facilitator, it is also a great occasion to discover new tools that will help individuals and groups to pinpoint and embrace their wishes.
You will discover five sub-steps we synthesized within the clarification of the wish step, and at least five techniques, maybe unusual, certainly a bit artistic, to experience a journey that will reveal possible dreams and give energy to enter the realisation process.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Clarify the importance of dreams and wishes in the creative problem solving process
- Recognize your dreams in a specific area
- Discover tools that help reveal and nourish the wishes in yourself and others
Mexico City, México
Clara is a partner of PIENSA, a consulting firm in México City and in Costa Rica, specializing in organizational development and creativity training and facilitation. She works with organizations across Mexico, and Latin America to facilitate creativity and innovation, to help manage change and transition, and enhance teamwork and leadership.
An artist, and expert in social sciences, Clara has more than 20 years of experience. She has worked extensively for many corporations, in several different fields, including pharmaceutical, financial, cosmetics, insurance, telecommunications, education, food, and social services.
Clara holds a Master of Science degree in Creativity and Innovation from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at Buffalo State College.
Clara is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
Montréal, QC, Canada
Sylvain Rouillard is a psychologist, specialized in creativity and creative problem-solving. He has designed and facilitated workshops and delivering conferences on these themes for 25 years.
He has been teaching the Psychology of Creativity and Creativity Methods in various universities for over 15 years, including Université du Québec à Montréal and Université de Montréal. He has been invited as a speaker at the Creativity Certificate Program at Descartes University in Paris.
For more than ten years, he has designed and facilitated workshops at the annual Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) at Buffalo, as well as CREA, an annual creativity event in Italy. And he has been an enthusiastic facilitator here at Mindcamp for many years.
His knowledge of creativity is combined with experience in real innovation. He helps individuals and teams from public and private organizations in various fields — tourism, architecture, food industry, media, etc. — to gain innovative results. His consulting and training activities have taken him across Québec and Canada, to the United States, Italy, France, Mexico, and India.
With a group of colleagues, he founded Créa-Québec, Québec’s association for the development of creativity.
Sylvain is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All Thursday 1:30pm sessions:
- Between the Beats The magic of rhythm lies in the space between (Mario Allende, Toto Berriel)
- Celebrating Complexity The connection between creativity and tolerating complexity (Katie Tagye, Dan Bigonesse)
- FOMO to JOMO Trust your creativity through fear, uncertainty, and loss (Karen BK Chan)
- Raising Adults How to get creative about about raising a creative generation (Ismet Mamnoon)
- The Possible Dream Sequence 1 – Garden of Totems (Clara Kluk, Sylvain Rouillard)
- Tracking Wonder The surprising path to Beginner’s Mind (Jeffrey Davis)
- U Lead Tango as a creative leadership tool (Manuel Soto, Nicole Dobinson)
- Undoing the Splits Exploring the spaces between inner and outer life (Alina Isaac)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?