Digging deeper into the creative self
For adults • 90 minutes
Friday 10:45am • Court 4
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Tom Peters once said “Branding is the only way to stand out from the competition”. This refers not only to your product or company, but also to your personality.
People don’t see who you are but what they anticipate about you. The way you present yourself influences that image. The more you create that image deliberately, the more you control your success in business and personal life alike. What is the story you tell others about yourself? This reflects in how others perceive you — intentionally or unintentionally.
In this highly interactive and experimental workshop you will identify constructive ways to convey your story with conviction and confidence. You will dig deeper into your creative self, will discover the winning edge of your creative personality, and practice expressing your authentic self through the process of ‘Creative Charisma Analysis’, developed by Alexander von Reumont.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- How to become the architects of your own reality through the story you tell others about yourselves or your organization
- How to manage your creative energy through the story you tell yourself and others to inspire hope-filled action and drive destiny
- How to build a tangible self-image that resonates with your true passion, talents and gifts
Alexander von Reumont
Alexander von Reumont holds a Master Degree of Science (MSc) from the International Center for Studies in Creativity/Buffalo State University. He teaches Creative Problem Solving (CPS), Innovation and Change Leadership at the Cologne Business School in Cologne/Germany.
He is a lecturer, consultant and trainer in the domain of Public Speaking and Personal Development, conducts seminars in companies and organizations and gives presentations on international conferences.
Alexander is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Friday 10:45am sessions:
- Charisma Analysis Digging deeper into the creative self (Alexander von Reumont)
- Creativity Starts with U Applying Theory U to creative process (Lindsay McDonald)
- Deeper Connections (Anik April)
- The Fourth Third Be a pro in getting your Big Idea out (Vikram Swaminadhan)
- Nos Inventa Distilling facilitation insights from the third third of design, delivery and discovery (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Points of You 3rd Third for Developing Perspective (Katie Tagye)
- Whole-Group Facilitation The group is greater than the sum of individuals (Dale Monroe-Cook, Liz Monroe-Cook)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?