Flower-up Your Process!
Warning, this session is experimental.
Please meet the Flower Processes. A Flower Process can be applied to power-up any collaborative process: Creative Problem Solving, Design Thinking or Appreciative Inquiry. You name it!
Based on Alexandre’s 18 years of experience playing with different methodologies (CPS, 6 Sigma, Agile, Design Thinking and recently Appreciative Inquiry), Flower Process is an attempt to give you a new perspective on the methodologies you use everyday and to improve your practice of designing collaborative sessions.
Flower Process will put reflection & incubation at the center of your practice and rely on 3 other important principles — adaptation, iteration and divergent/convergence.
After presenting the process, its visual representation, the mechanism and the underlying principles, we will play with the Flower Process Board game: a new tool to help you design CPS sessions that respect the principles of the Flower Process.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Learn how to power-up any collaborative innovation methodology or process
- Learn the main underlying principles that every modern innovation methodology or process should rely upon
- Learn and experiment with a fun and thoughtful CPS game
Alexandre designed and facilitated hundreds of collaborative workshops on every continent. He is recognised for it creative use of both digital tools like the Stormz application and low-tech tools such as prototyping to create collective intelligence sessions for hundreds of participants and/or for remote teams.
He frequently speaks in conferences and seminars all over Europe and North America and gives classes on “Facilitation in the Digital Age”.
Prior to creating Stormz, Alexandre spent close to 10 years at 3M as an engineer, a Six Sigma Black Belt and a new business developer. He left 3M to become the COO of af83, a web technology company. He founded Stormz in 2012 with François de Metz.
Alexandre is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
- Biodanza or wabi dancing (Sophie Harvey)
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Bouffon for Presenters (Massimo Agostinelli)
- Branding Boot Camp Bigger, better branding (Janet Rouss)
- The Convergence Challenge Navigating the emotional potholes of decision-making (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Creativity Beyond “A-ha!” (Dan Bigonesse, Katie Tagye)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Dash It Weh How to release your stuff and embrace the perfection of your imperfection (Marguerite Orane)
- Deep Listening Sonic awareness meditation (Paul Groncki)
- Elements of Creativity Tapping into natural elements to inspire our creative selves (Susannah Childers)
- Facilitating Impossible People Strategies to handle difficult personalities (Dawn DePasquale)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Game On! (Sharon Fisher)
- Gender Role Reversal What daily life really feels like for the opposite sex (Susan Robertson)
- Glimpses Exploring deeper realities (William Sturner)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Funny Celebrating perfect imperfection (Alison Cohen, Megan Mitchell)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- The Museum of Me (Lisa Baxter)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- The Power of Power Learning to facilitate from positions of privilege or power (Robert Wakulat, Denise Pinto)
- Preach it! Applying the primal wisdom of preaching and storytelling to your presentations and talks (Allan Cole)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Stay Sane (in an insane world) (Jens Hoffmann)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Stop Selling Solar Panels Your customers don’t care about your products or services (Yoel Kluk)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)
- Wabi-Sabi Conversation (Newell Eaton, Allie Middleton)
- Wabi-Sabi Poutine Can interculturality be a part of the challenge? (Jerome Faytre)
- Word Up! Clear language that inspires (Emily Nichols, Lee Kitchen)
- Writing the Vignette A first step in memoir writing (Michelle Tokarczyk)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?