Hearing the music moves the line.
Feeling the music brings out the colour.
Seeing the music shapes the form.
A portrait of creation at play.
Whether you make art now or not, it makes no difference. If you enjoy music and can make marks on a piece of paper, you can simply draw.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Enjoy the freedom of drawing like a child again
- Explore the beauty in natural simplicity
- Discover the dimensions in your work
Image: Winter Solstice. Music: Pondercast – Solstice (by Joshua Van Tassel)
An exploration, a passion, a joy; these are some of things that art is to me. Ever since I can remember, I’ve loved the act of taking the drawn line for a walk to see what happens. One of my greatest discoveries was drawing water. My current journey is drawing music.
In the last few years I have also found ways to share the art of drawing with others. I have given several Zen Tangle workshops in Toronto and at Mindcamp.
Kaz is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
- Biodanza or wabi dancing (Sophie Harvey)
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Bouffon for Presenters (Massimo Agostinelli)
- Branding Boot Camp Bigger, better branding (Janet Rouss)
- The Convergence Challenge Navigating the emotional potholes of decision-making (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Creativity Beyond “A-ha!” (Dan Bigonesse, Katie Tagye)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Dash It Weh How to release your stuff and embrace the perfection of your imperfection (Marguerite Orane)
- Deep Listening Sonic awareness meditation (Paul Groncki)
- Elements of Creativity Tapping into natural elements to inspire our creative selves (Susannah Childers)
- Facilitating Impossible People Strategies to handle difficult personalities (Dawn DePasquale)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Game On! (Sharon Fisher)
- Gender Role Reversal What daily life really feels like for the opposite sex (Susan Robertson)
- Glimpses Exploring deeper realities (William Sturner)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Funny Celebrating perfect imperfection (Alison Cohen, Megan Mitchell)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- The Museum of Me (Lisa Baxter)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- The Power of Power Learning to facilitate from positions of privilege or power (Robert Wakulat, Denise Pinto)
- Preach it! Applying the primal wisdom of preaching and storytelling to your presentations and talks (Allan Cole)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Stay Sane (in an insane world) (Jens Hoffmann)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Stop Selling Solar Panels Your customers don’t care about your products or services (Yoel Kluk)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)
- Wabi-Sabi Conversation (Newell Eaton, Allie Middleton)
- Wabi-Sabi Poutine Can interculturality be a part of the challenge? (Jerome Faytre)
- Word Up! Clear language that inspires (Emily Nichols, Lee Kitchen)
- Writing the Vignette A first step in memoir writing (Michelle Tokarczyk)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?