Branding Boot Camp
Bigger, better branding
Your clients have options, and lots of them. There are plenty of other companies, products or services out there that do what you do. Budgets are tight and they need to make their money work harder.
But you shouldn’t have to. It’s easier than you think to provide more value and help your business stand out against the competition. Give your brand’s value proposition a boost. This fun and interactive session will generate bigger, better ideas for your business. Together, we will explore creative ideas to enhance your brand experience in ways that you’ve never thought of before.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Get Clear about your brand value to differentiate your business in the market
- Get Creative to engage your ideal customer in a better brand experience
- Get Clients by building trust and loyalty with brand integrity
Copyright: everydayplus / 123RF Stock Photo
As a Creative Director at some of Toronto’s top advertising agencies, Janet created advertising campaigns for global brands like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Nestlé, Unilever and more.
She now brings her creative expertise to innovative business leaders who are looking for ways to stand out from their competition. Janet helps them build more profitable products and better brand experiences to increase their value proposition and boost the bottom line.
Janet is an international speaker, creativity facilitator, certified trainer, strategic thinker, graphic designer and copywriter, and the author of the #1 bestselling book in Business Travel, Courage Freedom Happiness – Life Hacks from a Digital Nomad.
This is Janet’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
- Biodanza or wabi dancing (Sophie Harvey)
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Bouffon for Presenters (Massimo Agostinelli)
- Branding Boot Camp Bigger, better branding (Janet Rouss)
- The Convergence Challenge Navigating the emotional potholes of decision-making (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Creativity Beyond “A-ha!” (Dan Bigonesse, Katie Tagye)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Dash It Weh How to release your stuff and embrace the perfection of your imperfection (Marguerite Orane)
- Deep Listening Sonic awareness meditation (Paul Groncki)
- Elements of Creativity Tapping into natural elements to inspire our creative selves (Susannah Childers)
- Facilitating Impossible People Strategies to handle difficult personalities (Dawn DePasquale)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Game On! (Sharon Fisher)
- Gender Role Reversal What daily life really feels like for the opposite sex (Susan Robertson)
- Glimpses Exploring deeper realities (William Sturner)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Funny Celebrating perfect imperfection (Alison Cohen, Megan Mitchell)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- The Museum of Me (Lisa Baxter)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- The Power of Power Learning to facilitate from positions of privilege or power (Robert Wakulat, Denise Pinto)
- Preach it! Applying the primal wisdom of preaching and storytelling to your presentations and talks (Allan Cole)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Stay Sane (in an insane world) (Jens Hoffmann)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Stop Selling Solar Panels Your customers don’t care about your products or services (Yoel Kluk)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)
- Wabi-Sabi Conversation (Newell Eaton, Allie Middleton)
- Wabi-Sabi Poutine Can interculturality be a part of the challenge? (Jerome Faytre)
- Word Up! Clear language that inspires (Emily Nichols, Lee Kitchen)
- Writing the Vignette A first step in memoir writing (Michelle Tokarczyk)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?