The fine art of authentic self-branding
Tom Peters once said “Branding is the only way to stand out from the competition”. This refers not only to your product or company but also to your personality.
However, people don’t see who you are, but rather what they anticipate about you. The way you present yourself, influences that image. The more you create that image deliberately, the more you control the outcome of your success in your business and personal life. What is the story you tell others about yourself? This reflects in how others perceive you — intentionally or unintentionally.
In this highly interactive and experimental workshop we will dig deeper into your creative self and will discover the winning edge of your personality or company. As a result we will identify constructive ways to convey your story with conviction and authentic self-confidence.
The session is based on Alexander’s process of Creative Charisma Analysis.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Become the architect of your own reality through the story you tell about yourself or your organization
- Manage your creative energy through the story you tell yourself and others to inspire hope-filled action and drive destiny
- Build a tangible self-branding-image that resonates with your true passion, talents and gifts
Alexander von Reumont
Alexander von Reumont studied acting and directing in Munich and Los Angeles. He holds a BA (hons) in Film and Drama from WITS University in Johannesburg and a M.Sc. in Creative Studies from Buffalo State College.
For 10 years he worked as stage director and acted in numerous TV commercials and film productions. From 1985 – 93 he lectured Method Acting at the Department of Dramatic Arts at the Universities of Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Since 1995 he has been a consultant, trainer and coach in the domain of CPS, Public Speaking and Personal Development lecturing at numerous universities in his native country Germany and conducting seminars in companies and organizations all over Europe. He is a regular speaker on international conferences.
Alexander is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Saturday 10:45am sessions:
- Charisma Analysis The fine art of authentic self-branding (Alexander von Reumont)
- Dialogues with the Erotic (Alina Isaac, Colin Read)
- Disorganizing by Design Shaking things up to do things differently (Jerrold McGrath)
- Embodying Failure Making sense of leadership through imperfection (Tamara Christensen)
- Learning from Labyrinths (Anthony Hyatt, Matteo Catullo)
- Wabi-Sabi Boot Camp Using Wabi Sabi principles to make connections others don’t (Dorte Nielsen, Marjolein Hutting)
- We Tube Creating story through video (Jim Ridge)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?