Crack your personality shell to build better relationships
Have you ever done any personality tests? How have they helped you in your career and life? Most people believe that personality is one thing that almost never changes. Has that been true in your life experience?
In this session, Julia will walk you through some of the most common personality assessment tools and show you how to use them for your own benefit and growth as well as for connecting better with people around you.
If you ever felt as though personality tests leave you feeling like you’ve been put in a box – you will leave this workshop with a new perspective and an empowering tool that can help you improve an area of your life you may feel stuck in.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Discover why your personality is not who you are
- Find out your Enneagram type and how you can use it to connect to your True Self, deal with stress, and build better relationships with people in your life
- Learn a drama-proof conflict resolution strategy you can use in any situation
Julia is a dancer and former corporate rebel turned entrepreneur on a mission to end workplace misery and empower people to be the change they want to see at work.
Having a strong HR background, she is passionate about helping people achieve career success that they want through building collaborative partnerships and being the best version of themselves.
She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who believes in the holistic approach to solving problems – looking at them through the lens of creativity and from the different angles. Julia is fulfilling her life purpose of ending workplace misery by leading her non-profit organization Workplace Engagement & Mental health Association (WEMA), facilitating corporate training through her Partnershift project, and by being on the Canadian SuperCamp team teaching teenagers what the school doesn’t.
This is Julia’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
- Biodanza or wabi dancing (Sophie Harvey)
- Boardroom Bushcraft How to thrive in any environment (Peter Zapf)
- Bouffon for Presenters (Massimo Agostinelli)
- Branding Boot Camp Bigger, better branding (Janet Rouss)
- The Convergence Challenge Navigating the emotional potholes of decision-making (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Creativity Beyond “A-ha!” (Dan Bigonesse, Katie Tagye)
- Cryptocurrencies Playing with the chain of trust (James McAnanama)
- Dash It Weh How to release your stuff and embrace the perfection of your imperfection (Marguerite Orane)
- Deep Listening Sonic awareness meditation (Paul Groncki)
- Elements of Creativity Tapping into natural elements to inspire our creative selves (Susannah Childers)
- Facilitating Impossible People Strategies to handle difficult personalities (Dawn DePasquale)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Game On! (Sharon Fisher)
- Gender Role Reversal What daily life really feels like for the opposite sex (Susan Robertson)
- Glimpses Exploring deeper realities (William Sturner)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Funny Celebrating perfect imperfection (Alison Cohen, Megan Mitchell)
- Grow | Transform | Emerge (Ana Matic, Goran Matic)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- The Museum of Me (Lisa Baxter)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Pages to Color (Emily White)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- The Power of Power Learning to facilitate from positions of privilege or power (Robert Wakulat, Denise Pinto)
- Preach it! Applying the primal wisdom of preaching and storytelling to your presentations and talks (Allan Cole)
- Raising Individual Resilience Adapting to change (Deborah Jann, Giselle Kovary)
- Restore Repair an object, repair your soul (Leonardo Muñoz)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Stay Sane (in an insane world) (Jens Hoffmann)
- Stimulocity Using expressive arts as stimulus for creation (Lee Kitchen, Terri Segal)
- Stop Selling Solar Panels Your customers don’t care about your products or services (Yoel Kluk)
- Threads An intuitive game that reveals our connections with self, others and universal energy (Karen Rudolf)
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (Marc Hurwitz)
- Wabi-Sabi Conversation (Newell Eaton, Allie Middleton)
- Wabi-Sabi Poutine Can interculturality be a part of the challenge? (Jerome Faytre)
- Word Up! Clear language that inspires (Emily Nichols, Lee Kitchen)
- Writing the Vignette A first step in memoir writing (Michelle Tokarczyk)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?