Improvise Your Third
How to get to the third third of opportunities through play
For adults (teens welcome) • 90 minutes
Wednesday 8:00pm • Court 16
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
If you crave an insightful, playful experience while enjoying some movement and laughter, this is for you. Tony will facilitate you through a number of improv warm-ups, activities and techniques, and you’ll explore how these basic improv rules can (and should) be applied to life and business.
Come for a laugh as you rediscover the benefits of putting in the effort to get to the third third of possibility. Through spontaneous risk-taking, you’ll have fun and you’ll learn in spite of yourself. And you’ll return home from Mindcamp saying “yes!” more often to all kinds of opportunities.
There is NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY for this workshop. You can participate or observe at whatever your comfort level allows. WARNING: in the spirit of Creativity you will be gently encouraged to have a divergent mindset and to participate.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Experience a collaborative and entertaining introduction to improv activities
- Train your brain to say “yes!” to putting in the effort to get to the third third of possibilities
- Have a pile of fun with movement and laughter while learning useful stuff!
Tony Esteves is a workshop facilitator, MC and a circus performer who is passionate about connecting people to people. His unique international experiences and aptitude for meeting strangers provide the foundation for Talk2MorePeople.com
He is the creator of the Talk2MorePeople Project which was a challenge to meet one new stranger a day for a full year. This purpose of this initiative was to get people off their technology and back into face-to-face conversations.
Having lived, worked or traveled to 40 countries, Tony has delivered sessions across North America, Europe and in South Africa.
He is a contributing author to the book, Big Ideas For The Big Stage – A grassroots guide that provides information, advice and insider tips to becoming a better speaker and presenter.
Audiences from Tony’s presentations leave entertained, educated and empowered.
Tony is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Wednesday 8:00pm sessions:
- Carpool Innovation The Journey is the destination (Deborah Jann)
- Check Your Privilege Facilitating with an awareness of who’s in the room (Denise Pinto, Robert Wakulat)
- Creative Process Foot Camp 12 simple steps to thinking better (Tim Hurson, Kristen Peterson)
- Dr. Diagnosis Asking the ‘right’ questions to get to the ‘real’ right answer! (Victoria Finn)
- Improvise Your Third How to get to the third third of opportunities through play (Tony Esteves)
- Motivating Audiences Strategies for increasing participant engagement (Bruce Baum)
- Tango Shining Dancing your shadow into the light! (Nicole Dobinson)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?