Unleash your inner creative Superhero
For adults (teens welcome) • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 25
Thursday 10:45am • Court 16
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Everyone has their own unique talents and limitations when it comes to the creative process. In this introspective workshop, you will have the opportunity to identify where you are naturally strong and learn how to leverage that talent to be a force for creative good. Attendees will also visit their dark-sides to explore how their weaknesses can become the ‘kryptonite’ that undermines success.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Use self-assessment for greater awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Apply language to identify your unique talents
- Experience action planning to activate this new knowledge
Image copyright: yarruta / 123RF Stock Photo
As an Innovation Catalyst for Disney’s in-house advertising agency, Yellow Shoes Creative Group, Lee leads the CPS process around both creative and strategic challenges across many Disney lines of business and other key Corporate partners. He is responsible for developing a culture of innovation and creative thinking within in the organization and is the community manager for Disney’s internal online idea and trend site, Creative Lab.
A 32-year Disney Cast Member, Lee’s roots are in Front-Line Operations and Guest Relations and has been a marketing professional for 22 of those 32 years with experience in special event management, PR, strategy, and promotions. Lee is also an avid Star Wars and Marvel fan and an even more avid boater, residing in the boating capital of the world (and summer all year ’round) FLORIDA!
Lee is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Thursday 10:45am sessions:
- ACT First Practice innovation by building rituals that matter (Tammy Sweeney)
- The Art of 3 Negotiation as a science and an art through improv games and theory (Tessa Manuello)
- Bodystorm! Take your ideas a few steps further (Anik April)
- Difficult People Creative ways of dealing with difficult people and looking forward to it three thirds of the time! (Steven Shama)
- Ka-zam! Unleash your inner creative Superhero (Lee Kitchen)
- Leadership Agility How to cultivate leadership agility in our organizations and our lives (Anne-Marie Kong)
- Moving Toward or Away Leveraging emotions to boost creativity, collaboration and influence (Laura Switalski, Tim Switalski)
- Simplify to Persuade How to move your audience to action (Mahmoud Arafa)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?