How to cultivate leadership agility in our organizations and our lives
For adults • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 20
Thursday 10:45am • Court 4
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
What is leadership agility and how can we cultivate it in our organizations and in our lives? Why do we need leadership agility in today’s rapidly changing, interconnected, complex world? How is organizational agility and sustaining change constrained by leadership agility?
Ann-Marie will lead you on an exploration of these questions and more. You will earn about staged growth development leadership and how taking an integral approach to our leadership produces more effective leaders.
This program is based on the work of Bill Joiner & Stephen Josephs who authored Leadership Agility: five levels of mastery for anticipating and initiating change.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- A perspective on the power of leadership agility in today’s world
- An understanding of staged growth development leadership and the four competencies for Agile leadership
- How to grow your own leadership agility through a reflective action cycle
Image copyright: nexusplexus / 123RF Stock Photo
Ann-Marie Kong is a Program Manager, Agile Coach, creative catalyst, avid learner, active community grower, and a generous, joyful & grateful soul.
She is on a journey of living her life’s purpose, shifting from a life of success to a life of significance, and making a meaningful difference in the world to leave an enduring legacy of love.
This is Anne-Marie’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All Thursday 10:45am sessions:
- ACT First Practice innovation by building rituals that matter (Tammy Sweeney)
- The Art of 3 Negotiation as a science and an art through improv games and theory (Tessa Manuello)
- Bodystorm! Take your ideas a few steps further (Anik April)
- Difficult People Creative ways of dealing with difficult people and looking forward to it three thirds of the time! (Steven Shama)
- Ka-zam! Unleash your inner creative Superhero (Lee Kitchen)
- Leadership Agility How to cultivate leadership agility in our organizations and our lives (Anne-Marie Kong)
- Moving Toward or Away Leveraging emotions to boost creativity, collaboration and influence (Laura Switalski, Tim Switalski)
- Simplify to Persuade How to move your audience to action (Mahmoud Arafa)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?