Distilling facilitation insights from the third third of design, delivery and discovery
For adults • 90 minutes
Friday 10:45am • Court 6
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
This workshop is an opportunity for facilitators to share stories of facilitation success and failure within a structured story telling framework that allows us to learn from what we designed, delivered and then discovered in our experience. This will be a shared learning space where we shall co-create facilitation best practices and strategies that we might all use.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- A structured story telling framework to add to your facilitation toolkit
- Facilitation strategies that will enhance your practice
- Ideas for how to use this approach to create strategies with groups who are seeking innovation
Image copyright: fergregory / 123RF Stock Photo
Buffalo, NY, USA
Hi! My name is Ismet and my friends call me Izzy. I am a Creativity Catalyst and while I focus on working with children and parents, I also work with businesses, local community, academics and even government organizations.
I like to think of myself as an ”Optimist“ because I think all things are possible. If I need something that doesn’t exist – I create it, if I need help – I ask for it and if I can provide help – I will give it with no strings attached.
I was recognized for my work as an Outstanding Graduate student by the President of Buffalo State College and for Student Excellence by the Chancellor of the SUNY system when I graduated with my Masters in Creativity. I recently spoke at a TEDx event and I travel all over the world to help people realize their creative potential.
Ismet is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Friday 10:45am sessions:
- Charisma Analysis Digging deeper into the creative self (Alexander von Reumont)
- Creativity Starts with U Applying Theory U to creative process (Lindsay McDonald)
- Deeper Connections (Anik April)
- The Fourth Third Be a pro in getting your Big Idea out (Vikram Swaminadhan)
- Nos Inventa Distilling facilitation insights from the third third of design, delivery and discovery (Ismet Mamnoon)
- Points of You 3rd Third for Developing Perspective (Katie Tagye)
- Whole-Group Facilitation The group is greater than the sum of individuals (Dale Monroe-Cook, Liz Monroe-Cook)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?