Find the Path
What happens after you lose your way and then open your heart
For adults (teens welcome) • 90 minutes
Maximum Participants: 39
Friday 1:30pm • Centennial 13
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Explore, unearth and discover something that you need to “get out.” Maybe it’s something that’s been bothering you, maybe it’s something you’ve been thinking about (but unsure what to do about), or maybe you just want to delve into something new. Using a combination of hands-on materials and methods to do research on yourself, you will come away from this session with knowledge, insights and artwork that will surprise you.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- How to access something that’s blocked
- Tools and methods that are fun, easy to use
- Visual and multi-dimensional solutions
Renee Paser-Paull has been attending and presenting at Creativity conferences for over 10 years. Renee is the President and Chief Tap Dancer at Soaring Pathways. She specializes in transforming trauma survivors into thrivers through coaching and presentations.
By combining her background in education, her skills as a facilitator and speaker, and her life experiences, Renee uses non-traditional, unconventional, out-of-the ordinary methods to achieve barrier breaking results.
Renee is married to Mike; their son, Ray, is her best and brightest inspiration.
This is Renee’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All Friday 1:30pm sessions:
- Erotic Insights The relationship with the erotic in you (Alina Isaac)
- Every Third Matters Three ways to dramatically improve your life and performance (Greg Zlevor)
- Find the Path What happens after you lose your way and then open your heart (Renee Paser-Paull)
- Lens of Style! Understanding yourself and others (Diane Houle-Rutherford)
- Liberating Structures (Dan Bigonesse)
- Scentstorming (Tamara Christensen, Vince Malouf)
- Telescope Periscope Futurescope (Emily Nichols)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?