Strategies for unlocking creative potential in yourself and others
For adults • Mind U session
Daily 9:00am • Centennial 15
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
Coaching plays an indispensable role in building great organizations, effective teams, and extraordinary lives. It inspires self-discovery, possibility, strategic thinking, and more.
Transformative coaching is an exploratory, creative process built around asking powerful questions that ignite new ways of thinking, inspire action and hold you accountable for your decisions, actions, and results.
Einstein said, ”We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Transformative coaching will show you how to reflect on what matters, receive insightful feedback, and work in a safe environment with a neutral, confidential partner so you see beyond what you think you know.
Come with us and learn the process, principles and magic of moving yourself and others forward — and beyond the ordinary.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- How to get beyond stuck with the principles of Socratic coaching
- Learning how to engage in courageous dialogue
- Intervisioning: A group process for coaching creativity
Image copyright: mitarart / 123RF Stock Photo
Cora Robinson is the CEO and founder of Create. Express. She is a sought-after facilitator, senior executive coach, with 18 years experience working with senior executive teams in a variety of blue chip and public sector organizations in Ireland, the UK and internationally, assisting them in achieving performance breakthroughs.
Cora has designed and delivered programs for a range of FTSE companies focused on the commercial advantages of driving high performance and has since emerged as a specialist around the neuroscience of leadership and innovation.
Cora is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
Pretoria, South Africa
Francois Coetzee is a creative thinker and professional problem solver with a specific focus on creative thinking and innovation using technology solutions. He has spent the last 25 years exploring, understanding and clarifying unique customer opportunities and problems using creative thinking and creative problem solving approaches.
He is a Trainer of NLP and HNLP, a Master Practitioner of NLP, Master Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, NLP Coach, NBI Wholebrain Practitioner, an Enterprise Architect, and has the fervent hope that people everywhere think kindly of him.
He is the founder of Xpdian (Pty) Ltd, a company that specializes in the training, design and implementation of enterprise architecture frameworks.
Francois is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Daily 9:00am sessions:
- Breaking It Open Finding the gifts in adversity (Beth Slazak, Missy Carvin)
- Focus on Behavior Attitudes and intentions do not predict behavior — habits DO (Daniel Epstein)
- Mastercoach! Strategies for unlocking creative potential in yourself and others (Cora Robinson, Francois Coetzee)
- Painting Your Life (Russell Thomas, Heather Thomas)
- Storyland The magic land of picture telling (Jim Ridge)
- The Third Eye Evolving your way of seeing (Mary Ellyn Vicksta)
- Third Party Time! How to engage your stakeholders for an innovation no one wants to hear about (Edouard Le Marechal)
- Time Being Experiments in resetting your internal clock (Matteo Catullo, Tim Hurson)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?