Every Third Matters
Three ways to dramatically improve your life and performance
For adults • 90 minutes
Friday 1:30pm • Court 4
Time and location subject to change (what isn’t?)
The purpose of this session is to provide insights and tools to dramatically improve your life and performance… if you practice.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- How to interrupt the stories that get in the way of you living a full life
- Creating new and better stories that serve and lift you up
- Discovering a deeper place to listen from
Greg Zlevor is the founder and director of Westwood International, a company dedicated to executive education, coaching, consulting, and cultural improvement. He coaches executives, doctors, and specialists around the world. He facilitates strategic planning sessions, executive retreats, and leadership development programs.
His work has taken him around the world including Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Australia. He is the founder of FOG, an annual gathering to pursue and investigate organizational leadership, personal development, and community building.
Zlevor earned his MA in Spirituality and Pastoral Ministry from Boston College and his BA in Biology from Lawrence University. He has completed post-graduate training in organizational development and has been published in several books, including The Change Champion’s Field Guide. Greg loves to start his day with meditation and end it with a Green Bay Packers’ victory.
Greg is a returning presenter. Click here to see their sessions from previous years.
All Friday 1:30pm sessions:
- Erotic Insights The relationship with the erotic in you (Alina Isaac)
- Every Third Matters Three ways to dramatically improve your life and performance (Greg Zlevor)
- Find the Path What happens after you lose your way and then open your heart (Renee Paser-Paull)
- Lens of Style! Understanding yourself and others (Diane Houle-Rutherford)
- Liberating Structures (Dan Bigonesse)
- Scentstorming (Tamara Christensen, Vince Malouf)
- Telescope Periscope Futurescope (Emily Nichols)
- …or why not just hop to another random session?