Geneva Park has a wealth and variety of session rooms: everything from a large auditorium to small modern meeting rooms (like Room 13) that would not be out of place in a corporate training facility.
There are two main buildings with meeting rooms, as well as a couple of rooms that stand on their own. Click on a link to see details and pictures of each one.
- Centennial Centre (click for details)
- Room 15 (and Room 15 Lounge)
- Rooms 8, 13, and a bunch of other rooms we are not using
- YMCA Offices
- Tuck Shop
- Geneva Court (click for details)
- Room 4
- Rooms 5, 6
- Room 16
- The Hub (a.k.a. Geneva Court Lounge)
- Dining Room
- Other Program Areas (click for details)
- Daniel Centre
- Lodge Lounge (top floor of Geneva Lodge)
For a more intuitive feel of the site, take another look at our site visit video… worth reviewing even if you’ve seen it before, especially once you look at the maps and links above.
Programs rooms shown in the video are Room 15, Room 3/4, the Mezzanine, a glimpse of Room 16 (with the yoga), the Daniel Centre, and Copeland Hall. Enjoy!